AMENDMENT ISSUED 2/22/18 - Select "Amendment No. 1" under "Related Documents" below to view/download amendment.
The City of Gallup is soliciting bids for the reconstruction SKY CITY PUBLIC HOUSING VISTA AVENUE RECONSTRUCTION, PHASE IV.
This project is located at Vista Avenue in a US Housing & Urban Development (HUD) Public Housing area within the Northside Community in Gallup, NM. The project consists of the following main items:
Lot 1 – Roadway reconstruction
- 2,333 square yards of street reconstruction
- 700 square yards of new asphalt along with 700 square yards of Type II base course
- 950 linear feet of curb & gutter
- 615 square yards of new concrete sidewalks
- 110 square yards of new concrete ADA ramps
- 360 linear feet of 3’ high retaining walls and 100 linear feet of 6’ high retaining walls, and
Lot 2 – Water and Sewer
- 660 linear feet of 8” both water and sewer lines along with
- 300 linear feet of water service line.
- 430 linear feet of sewer service line
Lot 3 – Public Housing Authority (Non-participating)
- 600 linear feet of 4” sewer service line
- 1000 linear feet of ¾” water service line
- 400 square yards of replaced concrete sidewalks
All quantities listed above are estimated quantities only.
This project is to be funded in part by a Community Development Block Grant. Lot 3 – Public Housing Authority are included as non-participating. A mandatory pre-bid conference, is scheduled for Tuesday, February 13, 2018 at 10:00 am at the Sky City Public Housing Dwellings, located at the Eastside of Vista Ave; Gallup, NM 87301.
Plans, Specifications and Bidding Documents may be examined at the office of the Purchasing Director 110 West Aztec, Gallup, NM 87301, (505) 863-1334. Additional information regarding this bid may also be viewed at www.GallupNM.gov/bids.
Plans, Specifications and Bidding Documents may be obtained from DePauli Engineering and Surveying, LLC, 307 S. 4th Street, Gallup, New Mexico 87301, (505) 863-5440, upon deposit of $250.00, all of which will be refunded upon return of the documents within fifteen (15) days after bid opening.