Project No. CWSRF-065
To provide Engineering Services for Wastewater Treatment Plant and Collection System Improvements for the City of Gallup (“the City”) for capital financing of the project through the New Mexico Environment Department (“NMED”)- Clean Water State Revolving Fund (“CWSRF”)
I. Scope of Work – The engineering contract will encompass all project-related engineering services for the City, including but not limited to the following:
- Preparation of an Engineering Feasibility Report and, if required, an Environmental Information Document in accordance with requirements of the New Mexico Environment Department (NMED)
- Discharge permit amendment
- Preliminary and final design plans and specifications
- Preparation of bid packet(s) and construction documents
- Construction phase engineering and inspections (interim and final)
- Other special services as may be required.
II. Statement of Qualifications – The City of Gallup is seeking to contract with a competent engineering firm, registered to practice in the State of New Mexico, that has experience in the following areas:
- Experience with municipal wastewater treatment projects.
- Experience with NMED funded construction projects.
- Projects located in this region of the state.
- Projects incorporating design and construction of wastewater treatment plants.
As such, please provide within your proposal a list of past projects with contact information, as well as resume of all engineers who will or may be assigned to this project, if you are awarded the engineering services contract.