Where can I recycle household items?
The Northwest New Mexico Solid Waste Authority's transfer station on Hasler Valley Road accepts many household items for recycling and/or safe disposal. They are open Monday through Friday 8 am to 4:30 pm at 107 Hasler Valley Road in Gallup. For complete details, please visit our recycling page or download the recycling guide listed below.
Download the recycling guide

Show All Answers

1. Where can I recycle household items?
2. What is a herbie?
3. What are the guidelines for using the residential collection service?
4. Why wasn’t my herbie picked up?
5. I left some extra items next to my herbie but they were not taken. Why?
6. Does the city collect solid waste on holidays?
7. What are my responsibilities for care of the herbie?
8. What if I am unable to place my herbie at the curb?
9. How do I order open truck services?
10. What is the free open truck program?
11. How do I obtain free dumping coupons?