How can I get a restraining order?
If you are seeking a domestic violence restraining order, contact the District Court, located on the second floor of the new McKinley County Courthouse building. The clerks will give you a restraining order packet to fill out.

If you are seeking a civil restraining order (meaning you are not in a relationship with the person) then you will have to consult a private attorney to file. The District Court does not have civil restraining order forms.

Show All Answers

1. Where can I get copies of reports?
2. How can I get a restraining order?
3. How can I report child abuse?
4. Who can help me with a stray or dangerous animal?
5. How do I file a complaint against a police officer or the department?