Where can I get copies of reports?
Our Records Division can assist you with obtaining copies of accident reports, incident reports or other matters. Contact us at (505) 863-1348 during normal business hours for assistance. We are here Monday - Friday from 7:00 am to 5:00 pm.

Visit the Records Division page

Show All Answers

1. Where can I get copies of reports?
2. How can I get a restraining order?
3. How can I report child abuse?
4. Who can help me with a stray or dangerous animal?
5. How do I file a complaint against a police officer or the department?