CITY OF GALLUP 11TH ANNUAL COMMUNITY CLEANUP
City of Gallup Solid Waste Residential Customers ONLY, No County Residents
Due to the risks of COVID19 and to protect the health and safety of City employees as well as following CDC Guidelines, there will be absolutely NO handling or collection of loose trash debris. All loose debris must be placed in tied bags, secured boxes or containers to prevent scattering of contents. (Includes: clothing, small household items, yard waste, etc.)
- Herbies and Items located in an alleyway will not be picked up.
- Place all unwanted junk, household items, & yard debris CURBSIDE by 8:00 AM.
- Place items away from all obstructions (overhead wires, trees, cars, mailboxes, fences, utility meters, poles)
- Please separate and place Household Hazardous Waste in a box, crate, etc.
June 19, 2021 - AREA 1 – WESTSIDE – West of Marguerite Street to County Road 1
- includes Chiquita, Mendoza - Airport area, D&S, Western Skies, Skywest Subdivision, Augies, All American, Trails West, Mentmore Neighborhood
*Trails West, D & S, All American & Western Skies MHP will have a designated area for drop-off. Please check with MHP Office for details.
July 3, 2021 - AREA 2 – MIDWEST – West of Munoz Overpass / NM 602 to Marguerite Street
- includes Arnold Area, Viro Area, Stagecoach, Chaparral, City residents ONLY on Cipriano & Hanson
*Chaparral MHP will have a designated area for drop-off. Please check with MHP Office for details.
July 17, 2021 - AREA 3 – NORTHSIDE – Rylandon Rd ONLY & North 11th Street to Miyamura Overpass
- DOES NOT INCLUDE county residents in the Allison area on Allison Road, Coronado & Cortez
July 31, 2021 - AREA 4 – EASTSIDE – East of Boardman Avenue to VandenBosch / Rehoboth
- includes Hillcrest, Desert Rose, Friendly Village, Adobe, Red Bluff, Chamisal, Red Hills, Patton, Southfork Subdivision, Indian Hills Neighborhood, & Rehoboth Housing
*Hillcrest, Desert Rose & Red Hills MHP will have a designated area(s) for drop-off. Please check with MHP Office for details.
August 14, 2021 - AREA 5 – SOUTHEAST – East of South 2nd Street to Ford Drive / South of Aztec Ave up to Philipina Avenue and to the 1400 block of Country Club Drive
- includes Downtown Area, KC Hall Area, Roosevelt School Area, Ford Canyon Area, Henrietta, Cerritos, Pinon, Robin, Aspen
August 28, 2021 - AREA 6 – MIDEAST – East of Ford Drive to Verdi Drive / South of Aztec to Ridgecrest / Mossman Neighborhood
- includes Burke, Sunset, Linda Vista, Fairway, Piano, Ridgecrest, Boggio, Martinelli, Mark
September 11, 2021 - AREA 7 – SOUTHWEST – West of South 2nd Street to Munoz Overpass / South of Aztec to Cedar Hills Drive
- includes Chihuahuita Neighborhood, Elva, Cora Lee, Debra, Donna Jean, Marcy, Pecan, Elm
September 25, 2021 - AREA 8 – SOUTHSIDE – South of Philipina Avenue / 1500-1600 block of Country Club Drive
- includes Country Club Place, Red Rock, Linda, Golf Course / Hospital Area, Crestwood Court, UNM College Area
Questions: Contact the Solid Waste Department at (505) 863-1212.