Elections and Representatives
The City Clerk serves as the chief election official for the City of Gallup, which includes administration of the city’s regular and special elections.
All city voters are allowed to vote at one of the six designated Voting Convenience Centers on Election Day. Voters will not be assigned to a specific polling place on Election Day.
Regular Municipal Election
The next scheduled regular municipal election will take place on March 3, 2020. The following municipal offices will be elected:
- Mayor (4-year term)
- City Councilor District 2 (4-year term)
- City Councilor District 4 (4-year term)
- Municipal Judge (4-year term)
- Learn about the Mayor and City Council
- Map of Districts 1, 2, 3 and 4
- Boundary Line Descriptions for City Council Districts
- Precinct Listings for City Council Districts
Gallup is located in New Mexico's Third Congressional District. Gallup is also served by New Mexico's two members of the United States Senate.
U.S. Congressional Districts
New Mexico State Legislative Districts
In 2011, the state's legislative districts were changed. Visit the New Mexico Legislature website for more information.
New Mexico House of Representatives
Gallup is served by two House districts:
New Mexico Senate
Gallup is served by two Senate districts: