The following is a list of the most-commonly requested Planning and Zoning Applications.
BUILDING & CONSTRUCTION
- Building Permit - Contractor's Application. Building Permit form for contractors.
- Building Permit - Homeowner's Application. Building Permit form for homeowners.
- Extension Request Application. To be used when requesting extensions on Permits, Temporary Certificates and Code Enforcement cases.
- Homeowner's Responsibilities Application. Responsibility homeowner's need to be aware of when applying for a Homeowner's permit.
- Re-Roof Permit Application. Re-roof project request form.
- Sign Permit Application. Request to install a sign.
- Annexation Request. Use this form to begin the process to annex a parcel of land into the City of Gallup.
- Appeals Application. Use this form to file an appeal of a decision by the Zoning Administrator or a decision by the Planning and Zoning Commission.
- Conditional Use Permit. Request for approval of land uses that might be permitted, with conditions, after a public review.
- Rezoning Application. Request to change the land uses and specific requirements placed upon your land.
- Subdivision Application. Application for subdivision or site development review. Used when splitting property, creating lots, platting and replatting, and requesting development review.
- Vacation Application. Application for vacation of a street / alley right-of-way or a public utility / drainage.
- Variance Application. Request for relief from certain provisions of the Zoning regulations due to special conditions peculiar to your land.