Download Forms

The following is a list of the most-commonly requested Planning and Zoning Applications.



  • Annexation Request. Use this form to begin the process to annex a parcel of land into the City of Gallup.
  • Appeals Application. Use this form to file an appeal of a decision by the Zoning Administrator or a decision by the Planning and Zoning Commission.
  • Conditional Use Permit. Request for approval of land uses that might be permitted, with conditions, after a public review.
  • Rezoning Application. Request to change the land uses and specific requirements placed upon your land.
  • Subdivision Application. Application for subdivision or site development review. Used when splitting property, creating lots, platting and replatting, and requesting development review.
  • Vacation Application. Application for vacation of a street / alley right-of-way or a public utility / drainage.
  • Variance Application. Request for relief from certain provisions of the Zoning regulations due to special conditions peculiar to your land.