- Applications are screened and the applicants who meet the minimum required qualifications are invited to continue in the recruitment process.
- The City of Gallup reserves the right to test an applicant in any manner to determine eligibility. The recruitment process may include any or all of the following examination steps:
- Written Test
- Practical Test
- Oral board Assessment
- Assessment Center
- Physical Fitness Test
- Top candidate(s) must consent to a background investigation. You will be asked to sign a release form so that the city may conduct the investigation.
- Successful candidates must pass a pre-employment physical including drug screening. In some cases, primarily in public safety, a psychological assessment will also be conducted.
- Appointment is contingent upon the candidate’s ability to provide eligibility to work in the United States.